We think these fish are magnificent, but if any of them leave you underwhelmed, let us know, and we’ll be sure to eat them right away.
1. Wow, the color on this angelfish is absolutely captivating. But if you hate him, tell us in the comments and we’ll slurp him down.
2. We think this little guy is gorgeous, but we won’t hesitate to devour him if you think otherwise.
3. Just stunning. We’ll eat him, though, if you insist. We’re here to make you happy.
4. Don’t be bashful! These fish are for you, and if any of them disappoint you in any way, the least we can do is chew them up and swallow them.
5. This lovely rainbow parrotfish seems happy in the coral, but if you really, really don’t like him, we’ll gladly relocate him to our stomachs.
6. This one’s pretty small—wouldn’t be hard to swallow. Just say the word.
7. Such a vibrant and exotic-looking fish. Thumbs-up or thumbs-down?
8. Not sure how we’d eat this one, but our word is our bond.
9. This one’s mesmerizing, but who knows, he might taste good.
10. Exquisite, but also perfectly edible.
11. Dazzling as he is, this lionfish looks pretty spiny and poisonous. Ultimately, it’s up to you, but we wouldn’t be too jazzed about eating this one.
12. Honestly, you don’t even need to give us a reason why you don’t like them. Just name the fish and we’ll take care of him, no questions asked.
13. We already ate this one just in case.